VIRTUAL MEDICO-LEGAL SERVICES
Medico legal as the name suggests means ‘of or relating to both medicine and law’. Any accident or medical condition in which law enforcement officials strive to investigate and determine who is to be blamed for the damage or medical condition is referred to as a medico-legal case (MLC). An MLC, in the eyes of a doctor, is a medical or clinical case with legal ramifications. In certain situations, the patient is brought promptly to the hospital, and after a thorough examination and history-taking, the doctor determines that additional investigation by law enforcement is necessary. Additionally, the law enforcement agency may send such situations to the doctor in order to apply their medical knowledge and opinion to aid in the administration of justice.
At Draft n Craft we provide medical and legal services virtually in a wide variety thus not only saving the time of our foreign counterparts but also minimizing tedious paperwork into easily readable virtual files which can be accessed any time all around the globe. At any stage of litigation, each of our services has shown to be a practical tool for speedy case evaluations. We have around 14 years of experience with regard to helping legal departments and law firms with their virtual medico-legal services requirements. We deliver top-notch services to our clients and support them round-the-clock with the help of our staff of senior doctors, multi-specialty specialists, medical professionals, and experienced attorneys. Since we also have a wealth of experience in Legal Process Outsourcing, we are a leading provider of medico-legal support services, and our services are distinguished by high accuracy and productivity.
Here are a few of the services provided by us:
1. Chronology of Medical Records Summary– Draft and Craft’s summaries and chronologies of medical records assist lawyers in hastening the review of a case and making decisions. Our summaries consist of:
- Showing visits in chronological order
- Editing/omitting social and/or personal background
- Medical service providers list
- Missing medical records list
- ICD codes
- Highlighting passages according to the situation at hand
2. Medical Narrative Summary- For a quick evaluation of a claimant’s whole medical history and treatment.
3. Billing Summary/ Billing Recap- Find out instantly how much a claimant has spent on medical care.
4. Sheet of Billing Expenses- Simple review of the payments, adjustments, and daily treatment expenses made to a claimant’s account.
5. Medical Records Summary/Chronology with Hyperlinks– The Draft n Craft hyperlinked medical records summaries/chronologies allow our clients to quickly access the original page of a summarized report.
6. Bookmarking and Sorting Medical Records- Utilize bookmarked medical records to browse through thousands of medical records with ease and speed.
7. Bate Stamping- Managing several files with hundreds of pages is made simpler by us by bate-stamping and combining the medical documents.
8. Obtaining Medical Records- A safe access to medical records is provided by Draft n Craft.
9. “Medix” – An Explanation of Medication- Know and comprehend the typical applications of the drug prescribed to a claimant without needing to switch to another tab to look them up.