Not just a summary – an aid to trial!
Deposition Summary Services
Deposition summaries from Draft n Craft transform a deponent’s spoken words into clear, concise prose for easier reading and quick analysis by you and your legal team. Draft n Craft offers you fast turnaround, high-volume capacity, and exceptional quality.
Our summaries are prepared by a team of experienced summarizers, which includes attorneys, paralegals, and professional writers. We carefully reduce testimony to facts; accurately record dates, figures, names, and exhibits; give a record of key events and actions; eliminate extraneous information; and organize subject matter into coherent paragraphs.
Draft n Craft delivers immediately useful summaries to serve the following functions:
- Analysis of key issues
- Accurate listing and identification of exhibits
- Review by expert witnesses
- Pre-trial testimony review and witness preparation
- Determination of damages
Advantages of outsourcing summaries:
- Save more than 50% of the cost of summarizing in-house
- Allow the litigation team to focus on trial preparation
- Eliminate the need to train and supervise in-house personnel
- Maintain overall quality and consistency
Draft n Craft’s Edge:
- Trial binder high-volume capacity
- Ability to provide quick turnaround
- Index to each transcript volume
- Inventories of all transcripts received
- Quality and client-satisfaction guaranteed
To discuss specific projects or to learn more about Deposition Summaries, please call us at + 1-516-515-3510, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We can also deliver the summaries in EPUB format.”
Our customer is a chief U.S. based personal injury law firm handling intricate damage cases, including catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from automobile, medical negligence, railroad, and aviation claims, etc. Our customer needed a proficient and reliable deposition summarization outsourced partner to ensure high-quality deposition summaries, to meet the on-going litigation and discovery phase who at the same time could provide faster results with lesser costs.
Draft n Craft’s Approach
- Draft n Craft ensured a team of skilled deposition summarizers, who worked directly under the U.S. attorney’s instructions.
- Our team was provided with expected formats and templates for creating result-oriented and accurate summaries.
- Team included professional and experienced summarizers who worked in sync with the client.
Draft n Craft’s Solution:
- Summarizers provided concise, comprehensive and accurate summaries in shorter turnaround time.
- Draft n Craft’s team and its project managers interacted regularly with the client to become aware of the developments while working on the project.
- We provided regular training during the operation periods to update team of any changes to customer’s system and formats.
Advantages with Draft n Craft
- Draft n Craft Team always maintains high standard of quality even when it comes to personnel and that is why our team consists of highly-qualified and dedicated subject matter experts.
- At Draft n Craft, we allocate and pool our resources to provide additional benefits to our clients.
- We address the capacity and volume of the transcripts optimally.
- Our team works without a glitch to provide continuous support.
- Clients saved almost 70% costs by outsourcing.