Sales – Team Leader
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the sales and Business development team. This would include:
- Develop a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy for client acquisition and retention in the USA
- Achieve monthly and annual revenue targets
- Establish and cultivate long-term client relationships to ensure client loyalty
- Make regular sales calls to develop relationships and to follow-up on leads
- Close opportunities and finalize contracts
- Negotiate contract terms, including pricing in conjunction with the management team
- Develop and deliver sales proposals and responses to RFP’s for Draft n Craft’s products and services
- Forecast sales and monitor market trends
- Engage in industry networking events to further develop market knowledge and develop business relationships
- Generate market intelligence on competitors and prospects.
- Manage and mentor the sales team.
- 5 – 10 years of proven sales success in international B2B sales, business development, and client relationship management.
- Previous experience in LPO, KPO preferred.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Interest in working as part of a growing company, with awareness about the opportunities and challenges that come with a highly adaptive environment.
- Willingness to work in night shift.
- Willingness to travel to the USA.