Digital Marketing Executive
Draft n Craft is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
- Develop and implement strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Relevant University Bachelor degree e.g: Business, Marketing, Computing etc
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Attorney @New York