Our medical records summaries have proved to be a useful tool for early case assessment and quick review of medical documents at any stage of litigation. Our summaries are prepared by a combined team of experienced paralegals and paramedical resources. We carefully reduce records to facts; accurately record dates, figures, names and reports; give a record of key events and diagnosis; eliminate extraneous information; and organize subject matter into coherent paragraphs.
Our Medical Summaries include:
- Integrated summary
- Brief summary
- H/o personal and social background
- Medical providers list
We even work with records that are not bates stamped.
We have designed our summaries in EPUB format (designed for reflowable content) which allows you to access hyperlinks (Docs, PDFs, Videos), optimize text, copy and share content etc. It supersedes the normal Open eBook standard. So now you can access the summaries in Doc, PDF and EPUB format on your I-Phone, I-Pad and Android devices.
Confidentiality & HIPAA Compliance
At Draft n Craft, we believe that ‘Data security is everyone’s responsibility.'
Draft n Craft ensures data integrity and confidentiality of client’s data at every possible level. Draft n Craft while complying with the HIPAA requirements enters into a confidentiality agreement with its client and employees. The Agreement ensures that Draft n Craft may only use and disclose the personal data in accordance with Client’s instructions; and takes appropriate security measures to protect the data, such as:
- Ensuring full Confidentiality
- Electronic Access Control at the workplace
- Software and Hardware security
- Limited/no internet access to avoid inadvertence
- Prevention of data pilferage
- Data locking on server
- NDA and HIPAA agreement signed with each employee
- High end confidentiality arrangements like VPN, Working on Client Server
- CCTV Surveillance and Security guards available 24×7
- Secured employee passwords