From Conceptualization To Exit Strategies
Draft n Craft has been assisting foreign law firms and companies with investments in India. Our experts help you through the various laws guiding FDI & FPI in India and the multiple departments and government organs associated with it. These include the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Foreign Investment pornxxxfuck.netpornxxxfuck.netPromotion Board (FIPB), Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Secretariat for Industrial Assistance (SIA), Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Securities Appellate Board (SAT), Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI, Directorate General of Trade Remedies (DGTR), and other taxation bodies.
Our support services include:
- Conceptualization – of organization/fund to be incorporated in India, keeping in view:
- Place of business
- Settling the required support
- Formation – of organization or creation of Fund
- Due Diligence – assisting in carrying out due diligence.
- Compliance – devising clear formats of all the required compliances and ensuring adherence to the same.
- Exit Strategy – assisting in structuring exits
- Drafting & Negotiating Contracts – assisting in drafting and negotiating all transactional, financial, international trade agreements and other commercial agreements.
To know more contact us